What information is collected and why?
The information we gather from you, our customers, helps us to continuously improve the service we offer to you.
As part of the registration process on this Website, Petrichor Eco Ventures may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
1. Name including first and last name, alternate email address, mobile phone number and contact details, Postal code- These details are necessary to fulfill your orders and storing these details does not require you to re-enter them each time you shop.
2. Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address etc.) and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information- These details help us to understand your shopping preferences and hence provide personalized features to you on the Site and to provide for promotional offers to you through this Website and other channels.
We collect the information volunteered by the consumer, such as preferences, survey information, and/or testimonials.
How is the information used?
1. Petrichor Eco Ventures will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
2. Petrichor Eco Ventures does not rent, sell or share your personal information and will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties.
3. Petrichor Eco Ventures will use the information to notify visitors about updates to our Website.
4. Petrichor Eco Ventures will use the information to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
5. Petrichor Eco Ventures will disclose the information collected when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
6. Petrichor Eco Ventures will disclose the information to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, or other corporate change, with respect to the website.
7. Petrichor Eco Ventures may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice.
8. If our information practices change in the future, we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
This Website may contain links to other web sites. Petrichor Eco Ventures is not responsible for the privacy practices of such web sites which it does not own, manage or control. This Website and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to this site. Although Petrichor Eco Ventures will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that Petrichor Eco Ventures will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
1. To correct or update any information you have provided, the Website allows you to do it online, by accessing your user profile in the Website.
2. Petrichor Eco Ventures reserves the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.